How Best To Enjoy Lola's Apothecary Body and Massage Oils
Posted: Feb 09 2016
At the heart of Lola's Apothecary is a vision of beauty and grace. Inspired to create couture beauty products that marry fine fragrance with effective natural skincare, to bring the sophistication and decadence of luxury cosmetics back into the realm of natural beauty.
Here at VelvetFleurs.uk I showcase three different body & massage oil fragrances. They are Lavender and Vanilla, Rose and Neroli, Rose and Spices and on first sight I fell in love with Lola’s Apothecary.
The body and massage oils not only look wonderful in their beautifully tactile bottles, captivating you with a glimpse of the flowers used to fragrance the oil - they are also a multi-purpose beauty wonder. Use as a sensual massage oil, a cleanser, moisturiser and stretch mark treatment.
All fragrances are composed entirely of the finest pure essential oils. Here are the ingredients used and the abundance of benefits they can provide.
- 30% Rosehip Oil: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Argan Oil: one of nature's richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action. Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
- Sweet Almond Oil: good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property, kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails
- Peach Kernel Oil: a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine
- Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Rose: refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Geranium: promotes cell renewal, balances the skin and regulates hormonal health.
- Sandalwood: is an excellent disinfectant. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties promote wound healing.
- Ylang Ylang: eases stress and anxiety, helps lower blood pressure. Balances sebum production, stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
- Sweet Orange: is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
- Neroli: improves skin elasticity, diminishes thread veins and encourages cell renewal.
Velvet Fleurs tips for using Lola’s oils.
Body - Try having some you time, run yourself a hot bath and add a few drops of the oil to release the wonderful aromas. After you have soaked away the stresses of the day, gently towel dry and add a small amount of the oil over your body. You won’t need much as a little goes a long way. You will instantly feel pampered and your skin will love you for it.
Hands & Nails - This time of the year when it’s cold outside and the heating is on inside, our skin can become very sensitive, especially our hands which can become dry and sore. To combat this, each day pour a small amount of the oil into your hands and give yourself a mini hand massage. Rub into your cuticles and nails to keep them strong and healthy.
Hair - If you suffer with dry ends, after each blow dry rub a little oil over the ends to keep them from splitting and drying out.
Massage - Everyone loves a massage. Why don’t you and your partner spend some adult time together – starting with a sensual back massage – who knows where that may lead!
Benefits of Each Fragrance
Lavender & Vanilla - Promoting deep healing and tranquillity, Lavender has been one of nature's most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. Relieving stress and easing headaches, it is also a powerful antiseptic which aids healing. Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promoting a sense of well-being and tranquillity it also soothes inflammation and is rich in antioxidants. It is also an aphrodisiac!
Sweet Lullaby is a comforting scent with Lavender and Ylang Ylang at its soothing heart, grounded by Patchouli and Vanilla at its spicy base, and uplifted by Sweet Orange in the top note to sing a sweet lullaby.
Rose & Neroil - Promotes deep healing and elegance. Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation. Neroli improves skin elasticity, diminishes thread veins and encourages cell renewal.
It is a freshly floral scent that inspires beauty and grace. A blushing bouquet of Rose de Mai, Damask Rose and Neroli at its regal heart, lifted by a fleeting kiss of fresh Bergamot.
Rose & Spices - Promotes deep healing and sensuality. Miraculously transforms dull, dry, or problem skin.
Delicate Romance is a symphony of gorgeous roses laced with warm spices and uplifting citrus. A sumptuously feminine scent that opens with citrus top notes of Sweet Orange and Lemon, leading to a blooming heart of Rose and Geranium, to be warmly embraced by Vanilla, Patchouli and Sandalwood in the base notes.
As you can see these oils truly are a multi-purpose wonder. If you haven’t tried one already – what are you waiting for?!
I’d love to hear your thoughts & how you use yours. Please share your comments with us on our blog page.